Prep Time: 15 minutes Cook Time: 20 minutes Serves: 6
- 30g Canadian Dried Morel Mushrooms
- 500g Italian Porcini Tagliatelle
- 160g Italian White Truffle Sauce
- 2 tsp Italian White Truffle Oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp crushed garlic
- 1 ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- Place dried morel mushrooms in a bowl of lukewarm water, soak for 10-15 minutes.
- While the morel mushrooms are soaking, bring a medium pot of water to the boil.
- Melt the butter in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Drain the rehydrated morel mushrooms (save the water used to soak for adding to the boiling water) and add to the pan with butter, garlic, 1 tsp salt and pepper.
- Sauté for 12 minutes or until the liquid evaporates and mushrooms are tender, stirring occasionally.
- While the morel mushrooms are sautéing, place the porcini tagliatelle in the pot of boiling water and cook for 7-9 minutes.
- Drain the porcini tagliatelle, place it back in the pot and add the cooked morel mushrooms and white truffle sauce.
- Simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Plate the pasta, serve with a drizzle of white truffle oil, and enjoy!