Lodgepole Pine is distributed throughout interior British Columbia as well as the Yukon Territories. Interestingly, Alberta’s arboreal emblem is the Lodgepole Pine. Lodgepole Pine oil has a refreshing, woody and sweet aroma. This oil is helpful with alleviating stress and is very emotionally grounding.
Benefits, Uses and Directions
- This oil contains a high concentration of beta-Pinene, allowing it to be beneficial for alleviating stress and mental fatigue
- The beta-Pinene content is likely to be responsible for this oil’s calming and uplifting nature, helping to clear the mind
- Add a few drops of Lodgepole Pine oil into a diffuser for a soothing aroma
- Dilute Lodgepole Pine oil with a carrier oil to 1-2% and apply to the area. For more guidance on essential oil dilution, please visit our Essential Oil Dilutions page.
- Add one or two drops of Lodgepole Pine oil to your body care products to impart a desirable aroma
- Dilute to 1-2% for an amazing fabric or room spray
- Dilute to 1-2% in a massage oil for an amazing experience
- Blends well with pine essential oils (e.g. Ponderosa Pine)
- Consult with a qualified aromatherapy practitioner or your physician prior to using essential oils with children, the elderly, pregnant or nursing women, and those with medical issues or are taking medications
- Always dilute essential oils prior to use.
- Do not apply any essential oils internally, eyes, inner ears and other sensitive areas, even if diluted