Be captivated by the calming caress of British Columbia’s majestic mountains. The Mountain Blend contains Lodgepole Pine, Subalpine Fir and Engelmann Spruce oils.
Benefits, Uses and Directions
- Lodgepole Pine oil contains a large amount of beta-Pinene, which helps with mental fatigue and stress alleviation
- The beta-Pinene in Lodgepole Pine oil is a major contributor on why this blend is very calming and uplifting
- Subalpine Fir oil also contributes to relaxation because of its bornyl acetate, camphene, alpha-Pinene and beta-Pinene content
- The combination of monoterpenes found in Engelmann Spruce helps with powerful emotional release
- Add a few drops of Mountain Blend into a diffuser for an emotionally calming aroma
- Dilute Mountain Blend with a carrier oil to 1-2% and apply to the area. For more guidance on essential oil dilution, please visit our Dilution page. For more guidance on essential oil dilution, please visit our Dilution page
- Consult with a qualified aromatherapy practitioner or your physician prior to using essential oils with children, the elderly, pregnant or nursing women, and those with medical issues or are taking medications
- Always dilute essential oils prior to use.
- Do not apply any essential oils internally, eyes, inner ears and other sensitive areas, even if diluted